I am seeking employment in Executive Protection field for Private Security, Armed Travel Courier &/or Escort for Dignitaries, CEO's, Sports Figures, Diamond Buyers, Jewelers, Precious Gem Dealers, High-end Clientele for Private collections or assets, Diamond Shows, Celebrity Events or Estates, Casinos. I speak some Spanish, have a valid Passport and am willing to travel internationally.
I also have my guard cards for AZ, CA and my CCW for Utah, which will cover 31 states, and also my Exposed Weapons Permit for CA. I am also interested in assisting in stalking, kidnapping cases or threat assessment. I am also avilable for short notice assignments.
Training and Experience
Executive Security International
· Ballistics & Pattern, Target Reaction, Rapid Draw & Fire
· First Round Hits, Single and Multiple Shots, Multiple Targets Front and Rear
· Autonomic Response, Tunnel Vision, Auditory Exclusion
· Breaking the Autonomic Effect of Stress, Breath Control, Tactical Operations
· Protective Details, Team Operations, Move and Shoot, Breaking the Plain
· Use of Cover, Communication in Fire Zone
Corporate Protective Operations
· Follow-up and Limousine Procedures
· Advance Preparations, Protective Hardware
· Protective Intelligence, Communications
· Organization of Team Details, Command Post Operations
Behavioral Intelligence and Clues to Dangerousness
· Identification of facial expressions with the primary emotions based on the research of Dr. Paul Ekman and other behavioral scientists.
Stalker Exercise and Protective Details
· We were given a client itinerary & expected to determine a route destination, reasons for selection and describe vulnerabilities. The Protective Detail is required to organize client itineraries and carry them out as a team.
· The bigger assignment was a individual and team Threat Assessment, a Management Plan and complete a FTX in the field.
· Counter Surveillance and Covert Security
Defensive Shooting: Handgun Basic Tactical
· My shooting was rated at Level 1
· Protection of the Property, Protection of Client & Guest
· Client Representation, Maintenance, Staff Training
· Staff Background Checks, Integration of Staff in Security
· Liaison with Law Enforcement, Reports
Use of Force & Work Place Violence
· Analysis of the Application and Justification in the Use of Force by Security Professionals
· Workplace Violence Management
Bomb Search & Identification
· Identification of Types of Explosives, Sources of Explosives
· Sensitivity and Initiation: Firing Train, Initiators, Firing Systems, Methods of Initiation
First Responder CPR
· Emergency Diagnosis, ABC's of Emergency Treatment
· Treatment of Wide Variety of Wounds, Burns, Injuries and Movement
· Emergency Care
2010 - present
2010 - present