Executive Security International, Certified PSD & CPS Protection Specialist, 2014/2015
Grand Junction, CO
NRA Instructor in Multiple Disciplines, 2014
Utah Conceal License Instructor, 2014
Saint George, UT
Bail Bond Recovery Agent 2013
Port Orchard, WA
Bates Technical College, EMT-B Certificate, 2012
University of Houston-Downtown, BA in International Business Degree, 2008
Fluent Arabic Language
Working French Language
More than 3 years of experience providing tactical training to the civilian population, coordinating and working with Law Enforcement and Bail Bond Agencies for fugitive recoveries.
More than 3 years of military experience providing security for high profile Military Command.
Well versed in conducting security operations within culturally diverse, politically sensitive and in the strategically challenging environment in the United States and the Middle East. Known for ambitious and efficient leadership skills while maintaining a logical sense of any situation.
• Extremely skilled in surveillance and counter surveillance operation situations and able to calmly analyze and implement solutions in highly stressful environments.
• Fluent knowledge of the Arabic language and Middle Eastern culture.
• Always open to travel with a generally flexible schedule.
• Specialized in high risk cases and prisoners transport.
• Provide technical advice and planning assessments for protection needs of individuals or businesses.
• Excellent report writing skills to convey the situation as well as the outcome. Also advanced team and time management skills.
• Self motivated to provide the best service possible given the situation.
• Physically fit, excelled in challenging assignments and extraordinary work environments and combative.