My principal area of expertise is facilitating new operations in harsh/high risk environments by building robust security and IT infrastructures and developing the multi-national, multi-regional teams to sustain those operations. I have specific hands-on skills in the design, integration, implementation and management of security and IT frameworks and business continuity architectures. I also have long-standing international management experience in industries ranging from Oil & Gas, to engineering, defence, high tech and financial services. I am also thoroughly familiar with both Western and international business practices.
I hold and maintain a number of internationally recognised certifications including:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISC)2
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager- ISACA
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng.) (UK & EU)– AMICE– UK Institute of Civil Engineering
- ESI Certified Protective Intelligence Specialist
- ESI Certified Executive Protection Specialist
- Facilitating corporate operations in harsh/high risk/high threat environments.
- Business management & operational risk management (security, IT & business continuity)
- Excellent diagnostic and problem analysis/resolution skills.
- Wide ranging experience in locations including MENA, the Americas, SE Asia & Far East.
- Excellent multi-cultural, managerial, business development & personnel development skills.
- Highly motivated, with strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Strong, service oriented project management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong, training and program development skills.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Dedication and attention to detail.
In summary, I believe that my experience, self directed, hands-on approach and solid track record will complement any organisation that currently operates or plans to operate in international environments.
2010 - present
2010 - present